Rechargeable UV Sterilizer Lamp
Kill Bacteria: This lamp can easy kill bacteria which include : mold, Staphylococcus aureus, E.coli, Pet parvovirus, influenza virus, etc. Ultraviolet light will break them down into water and oxygen.
Removes Odor: This lamp can remove odor just like the Smoky smell in the kitchen, musty smell in the bedroom, and the bad smell in washroom, shoes box, fridge
How Does The Pocket UV Sterilizer Work?
Did you know that ozone only takes 10 seconds to kill 99 percent of bacteria, fungi, yeast, mold, and viruses – 3,500 times faster than chlorine?
This is because one molecule of ozone is equal to 3,000 to 10,000 molecules of chlorine. Being the most powerful and rapidly-acting oxidizing agent on earth, ozone is the best killer of destructive, disease-causing organisms. It has even been proven that ozone kills cancer cells upon contact! Other healing mechanisms of ozone include:
- Inactivation of bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast, and protozoa
- Stimulation of oxygen metabolism
- Activation of the immune system
Ozone is successful in fighting illnesses because it goes directly into the body’s cells!
Arguably, the most important benefit of UV light disinfection is that it’s non-toxic. Unlike harsh chemicals that are sometimes used in cleaning and sanitation products, UV light is environmentally friendly. UV light disinfection is a physical process, not a chemical one.
UV LIGHT IS EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE
The next key benefit of disinfecting with UV light is that this method of disinfection can Be far more effective than other methods. UV light kills a wide array of harmful organisms.
For example, did you know that UV light destroys molds and spores? Other disinfection methods may not – or they may leave a damp environment where fungi can thrive. Since UV disinfection is a dry method, you can be sure that it will take care of existing mold and prevent its growth in the future.
IS UV SAFE TO USE?
One of the most common questions we get about UV light disinfection is, “Is it safe to use?” People tend to associate UV exposure with risks such as sunburn, but the key thing to understand is that UV light is safe if used properly.
UV light is less likely to cause harm than the harsh chemicals in cleaning products if you take the appropriate precautions.