Portable Digital Refractometers ATC Refractometer Concentration Tester Brix Refractive
- Alcohol Concentration: 0-25% Alcohol
- Sugar content: 0-40% Brix
- Minimum Division:0.2% Alcohol; 0.2% Brix
- Accuracy: 0.2% Alcohol; 0.2% Brix (Reference Temperature: 20C )
- ATC (Automatic Temperature compensation) range: -10~30??C (50~86 F)
- Dimension: 160 x40x40mm
- Only can be used before fermented . can not test the wine which already be done
- This Specific Grape wine refractometer is used to measure the sugar content of the grape juice (see the Brix scale on the left) in the brewing process. Then . according to the sugar content of the grape juice . we can understand the alcohol concentration of the grape wine after brewing.
- It can measure both the sugar content of the grape juice and the alcohol concentration of the grape wine.
- It can not be used to test the alcohol concentration of the finished grape wine.
- It is equipped with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) . so that the refractometer is automatically adjusted to correct temperature discrepancies of environment temperature.
- Dual-scale design to measure the sugar content of the grape juice (0~40%) and the alcohol concentration of grape wine (0~25%).
- Easy to use . sturdy design . compact in size and light in weight . convenient to keep up and carry around.
- We provide Manual in English
- With Built-in ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) from 10~30??C
- Soft Rubber eyepiece for comfortable viewing
- Equipped with scale measurement which provides direct reading
- Accurate testing results guaranteed
- Durable and built to last long
- Adjustable manual focusing
- Use ambient light only which means battery or power source is not required
How to use:
1. Align the Cover Plate with light . adjust the Focus Adjustment until you see the scale clearly.
2.Calibration:Accurate Measurement depends on careful calibration. Please make sure the ambient temperature is about 68??F . distilled water can be used to calibrate.
- A. Open the Cover plate. place 2-3 drops of the distilled water on the prism . then close the cover plate and make sure the water spread across the prism without any air bubbles or dry spots. wait for about 30 seconds to let the reading to stabilize. Look into the eyepiece and turn the calibration screw with the screwdriver until the reading is "0"
3. Clean the prism with a soft cloth . then place 2-3 drops of the liquid sample to be tested on the prism. then close the cover plate and make sure the water spread across the prism without any air bubbles or dry spots. wait for about 30 seconds to let the reading to stabilize.Align the prism assembly with the light source. look into eyepiece and you can get the reading.
4. Please keep the refractometerdry and cleanin the box . which can make sure the reading accuracy and durable.
- 1 x Refractometer
- 1 x Pipette
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Cleaning cloth
- 1 x English Instruction manual