Deer Trail Hunting Camera - Wireless Full HD
We learned something new when we were out hiking today. Deer move fast. If you see one, you can’t ask it to stop and pose for a picture.
And then there are the animals you wish you could get close to, but your life kind of depends on your staying far, far away. Think black bears.
Hunters have it even harder. They need to know what’s in those woods, but finding out isn’t always easy. Animals know when to hide.
There’s a ton of trail hunting cameras out there that claim to capture wildlife, but all you get is a big blur. The last one we mounted ended up with a cracked lens and failed night vision.
This Deer Trail Hunting Camera is fast enough to capture wildlife, works day or night, and delivers crystal clear images every time.
One click, and it’s gonna be your new favorite camera.
- Perfect images: We’re talking 1080 HD and 12 megapixels. No grainy or fuzzy images, they come out perfect every time.
- SD card: Want to transfer your pictures to your phone or computer? Just use the SD card and easily share files between devices.
- Night vision: Animals don’t just come out during the day. In fact, some only come out at night. Capture both crowds with this one camera. Photos or Videos up to 15M Distance Even at Night!
- Easy to use: With the infrared sensor, the Clear Vision Cam will be triggered by any movement that it catches, day or night. Once the camera is triggered it will capture a photo of the suspect. You don’t need a degree just to work on this camera. Anyone can use it, even your kids.
- No Wi-Fi required: Guess what? Forests don’t have Wi-Fi. Who knew? Good thing we built this camera so it works without Wi-Fi.
- Simple to mount: Want to leave your camera outside and see what animals cross its path? Easy. Mounting it only takes a few minutes.
- Durable: If it’s going outdoors, it needs to be able to withstand a few bumps and bruises. This camera holds its own in the wild.
- WaterProof: This camera handles the worst sort of weather. You’ll still get your pictures, and your camera won’t become one big paperweight.
If you hunt, hike, or just like taking pictures of wildlife, you need this camera.
The animals will never know you were there, but you can prove they were.
Material: ABS plastic
Image sensor: 3Mp CMOS
Photo resolution: 12MP (4032x3024px)
Video resolution: 25FPS (1920x1080P)
Trigger time: 0.8s
Lens angle: 120°
PIR sensor range: Up to 15m
Storage capacity: Up to 32GB micro SD
USB interface: 5 pins USB 2.0
Power supply: 4 x AA batteries or DC 5V
Standby consumption: 0.01mA
Standby time: Up to 12 months of continuous shooting
Waterproof IP rating: IP56
Operating temperature: -10 to 70°C
Safety & certifications: CE, FCC, ROHS
1 x Deer Trail Hunting Camera
1 x charging cable
1 x mounting strap
1 x user manual
1 x SD card reader
1 x SD Card